Student Guidelines

Student Guidelines

1. Your Community and Surroundings

1.1 Good Neighbour Guidelines

High numbers of our full-time undergraduates’ students live off campus, many of them in the communities surrounding the University. In addition to student housing in these communities, a variety of people live in the area: senior citizens, families with children and single professionals. Because University students constitute an important segment of the population in the surrounding area, the impact of students’ conduct in the community is of major concern.

As far as the other community members are concerned, students represent the University, even when they are off campus. We ask students to be considerate of their neighbours, especially keeping in mind that students’ schedules may differ considerably from other residents’ schedules. Also, please be aware of community issues such as noise, parking, waste management, property upkeep and alcoholic usage.

1.2 Good Neighbour Tips

When moving into a community, students must consider the needs and desired environment of those who already live there. Students are often short-term residents who move frequently and those who have chosen to live in an area long-term often feel invested in their neighbourhood and community at large. Often, interests and lifestyles of short-term and long-term residents conflict, with each party not fully understanding or investing in building a positive relationship. It is therefore important to be a goodcitizen.

Being a citizen and being a good citizen are far from the same thing: a good citizen and exhibiting signs of good citizenship are far more removed from the legal distinction of being a citizen in a society. A student must then strive for the following:

1.2.1 Community Involvement

Communities are vital to cultures and a country’s proper functioning of governance. Regardless of how modern communities function, as a student you should promote good citizenship in the communities in which you reside, resulting in evidence, local ties and bringing people together in both good and bad times. This action exhibits signs of good citizenship.

1.2.2 Volunteering

People and students who volunteer exhibit signs of good citizenship. Thereare many different ways of volunteering, taking reference from students involved in RAG and Give foundations. Volunteers are good citizens for the simple reason that they give back to the community without taking anything away.

Therefore good citizenship should be evident in everything you do and say. You, as student, should strive to be good citizens in your words and actions – smiling at people in the street and thanking the shopkeeper as he or she hands you your change are examples of how you can be better citizens. Above all, good citizenship is about putting the needs of the community and the needs of others above your own preferences. In summary, these are some starting points on how to be a good citizen:

  • Participate in positive activities to make your institution, your community and the world a better place.
  • Take responsibility for what goes on around you.
  • Participate in community service.
  • Help take care of the environment.
  • Be a good neighbour.
  • Treat every person with respect and dignity.

Follow the rules of your landlord, your institution and your society.

2. Relationship-Building Techniques

Show an interest in your neighbours. Make an effort to meet them and learn their names. Greet your neighbours. Find out what is important to them: learn about their families, interests and needs. Ask your neighbour for help when you need it. Likewise, be receptive to their requests for help. Strive to be an approachable and friendly person.

3. Investing in your Community

Keep your apartment, home, and property clean at all times. Trash attracts bugs and/or animals and detracts from the appearance of the community. Your neighbours have chosen this community as their home and take pride in. Keep parked cars to a minimum and be aware of the ability of others to get in and out of their driveways without their view being obstructed. Cars should be parked in the street or in your driveway – not on the lawn. Watch your noise levels. Families with children need a quiet environment in order to keep to bedtime routines. Loud music or cars, shouting individuals or increased traffic will disrupt your neighbours.

Take responsibility for your guests. Instruct them on the need for respect of your neighbour’s property and desired environment. Get involved with your block or neighbourhood association. Be an active part of the decision-making in your community.

4. Parties and Noise

One of the biggest issues that the community members have is partying and/or noise. It is usually a neighbour who calls when a party gets too loud, moves outside or becomes too crowded.

Here are some suggestions if you are planning a social event:

  • Talk to your neighbours and landlord (KPA) before planning a party. Give out your phone number so they can call you if it gets too loud.
  • Do not allow outsiders on the premises and limit guests to the minimum, if you invite guests you need permission form your agent/KPA.
  • Make sure anyone consuming alcohol is 18 and older.
  • From time to time, go outside and check on the noise level.
  • Discourage guests from wandering around your home or neighbourhood.
  • Clean up any mess from your party as soon as possible.
  • Keep all gates locked, as uninvited or unwanted guests might make their appearance.

4.1 Prohibited Conduct

Any misconduct committed off campus is subject to disciplinary action.

5. Before You Rent

Questions to Consider

Always inspect the property before signing a lease or make any commitments

5.1 What kind of rental unit do you want to live in?

  • Apartment complex (a one, two or three-bedroom apartment);
  • Converted apartment in private home;
  • Room in private home;
  • Entire house.

5.2 What are your transportation needs?

  • Walking distance;
  • On a bus route or taxi route;
  • Close to work or shopping;
  • Parking.

5.3 What are your privacy needs?

  • Private bedroom;
  • Share a room;
  • Share a bathroom.

5.4 What can you afford?

  • One-bedroom apartments tend to be the most expensive.
  • The closer the rental to campus, the more expensive the rent is likely to be.
  • Calculate transportation costs when determining a budget.

5.5 What about furniture?

Most student accommodation with KPA has the necessary furniture such as:

  • Bed; make sure if KPA will provide you with a mattress
  • Desk;
  • Chair;
  • Fridge
  • Microwave (in some accommodations).
  • Stove
  • Washing machine

5.6 What are your security requirements?

  • What times are your classes (day/night)?
  • Is the route you have to walk between campus and your commune safe?
  • Is there a fence?
  • Is there security gates?
  • Is there burglar bars?

6. Things To Remember After Moving In

  • Complete a thorough inventory of your apartment/room.
  • Give a copy of the inspection form to KPA and keep a copy for your files.
  • It is important to communicate with KPA. Keep the lines of communication open.
  • Remember to respect each other’s privacy.
  • Once you have moved into your new apartment, keep in mind that KPA is the managing agent of the property and can enter it to make inspections or repairs or to show the property to other prospective tenants.


7. Roommate and Housemate Relationships

It is important to develop a roommate “Bill of Rights”: you, your roommate and your housemates need:

  • To read and study undisturbed in your rooms;
  • To sleep without interference from roommates;
  • To respect each other’s personal property;
  • To maintain a clean living environment;
  • To allow guests to be there, as long as they respect the rights of others;
  • To feel free from physical and emotional harm;
  • To share the all allowed conveniences.

Whether KPA have already selected you a roommate or are in the process of finding one, it is often helpful to discuss your common concerns. You can reduce the likelihood of disagreements by coming to some basic agreements about your living arrangements.

7.1 Possible Negative Roommate/Housemate Situations

  • One tenant has his or her family or friends to stay over on a continual basis, which crowds the living situation. No sleepovers are allowed at any times and a fine will be issued.
  • One tenant is disruptive and the other tenant is not.

7.2 Things to Consider

  • What are your study habits? Do you study with or without music? In the morning or at night?
  • What are your socializing habits?
  • What are your thoughts on cleanliness and neatness?
  • What are your thoughts on borrowing clothes and other personal belongings from each other?
  • What are your thoughts on hosting friends, boyfriends, girlfriends and guests?
  • What are your thoughts on buying and sharing food?
  • Do you drink? Do you smoke? To what degree can you tolerate these behaviours?
  • What will be your housekeeping responsibilities?
  • Finally, how will you resolve differences?

7.3 Tips on Reducing Tension between Roommates/Housemates

  • Have a clear verbal (or written) understanding of each other’s lifestyle, how the commune is to be managed and what is expected of each other, especially with regards to guests and noise. Do this in writing and make sure every student in the commune is aware of that is expected from him/her.
  • Have regular house meetings to discuss common house rules and discuss problems/issues among house mates.


8. Tenant Relationships

Remember that an individual entering into any kind of rental agreement should make an effort to know all rights and responsibilities. Communicate with one another. It is important to be honest with each other.

KPA offers assistance through our office that can help you with tenant problems.

9. Repairs To Your Dwelling

Follow these steps to begin the process:

  • Make a list of damages/repairs to your dwelling within 3 days of moving in. Having this documentation gives you a place to begin.
  • Write KPA a letter and keep a copy for yourself. Always put your requests in writing and specify how and when you would like KPA to respond. For example: “Please put in a request to fix the air conditioner this week and a copy of the work request to the following address. “
  • Send the letter to KPA via mail or hand delivered at our offices.
  • If KPA does not reply, you can send a mail to to help you get the repairs made. To make an appointment visit our office. An inspection by one of these representatives will generate a report that may assist you in getting the repairs done.
  • Allow a reasonable time for KPA maintenance to respond first.


10. Tenant Tips

  • Always get a written receipt from KPA when you pay rent or a deposit.
  • If you have a written lease, find out your rights and responsibilities.
  • If something needs to be fixed, be sure of who will pay for it, because you may have to fix it or pay for it.
  • Give a written notice of what needs to be repaired and wait a reasonable amount of time for a response.

11. Home Security

11.1 Exterior Doors

Exterior doors and windows should:

  • Be core wood or metal;
  • Fit the frame tightly (no more than 1/8 inch clearance);
  • Be well-lit;
  • Have hinges on the inside and not the outside;
  • Not be blocked by trees or bushes;
  • Have a deadbolt with a one-inch chain (chain locks and/or knob locks are not sufficient) or a security burglar door.

11.2 Sliding Glass Doors and Windows

  • Windows should not be covered by trees and bushes.
  • A solid strip of wood or metal in the track canreinforce sliding glass doors and windows.
  • Sliding glass doors and windows have special key locks, also found in hardware stores.

11.3 Keys

  • Protect yourself by never putting identification tags on your key ring or key holder. If your keys are ever lost, intruders will find you!
  • Never hide a key outdoors.

11.4 Keep Your Safety in Mind

  • Keep all doors and windows locked.
  • Never let strangers into your home without proper identification, including maintenance, service or garden- and pool service.
  • Do not panic if your home has been entered. Do not go into the unit. Contact the SAP.
  • Report to KPA as soon as possible.
  • Make sure all entranceways and stairwells in your house or apartment are well-lit.
  • Do not automatically open the door when someone knocks. Ask who it is; if you have questions about the response, do not hesitate to keep the door locked.
  • Be sure that your alarm system (if applicable) is working; check the batteries on a monthly basis.
  • You can also arrange with KPA to provide you with a remote panic button, keep in mind that these costs will be for your account.
  • Identify cleaning staff, maintenance, pool services and garden service, do not allow any unknown or unidentified people claiming to do any work on the premises as this is a tactic for criminals to enter your commune.

11.5 Off-Campus Housing Security Checklist

Along the exterior of the building:

  • Are the building and grounds well-maintained?
  • Are the entryways, sidewalks and parking areas well-lit? Are they visible from the street?
  • Are exterior doors and gates kept locked?

11.6 Doorways and Windows within the Unit

  • What kind of security does the unit have: knob locks, chain, deadbolt locks or peephole? Deadbolt locks provide the best security. The unit should have more than one locking system.
  • Can the main entryway be easily seen from the street, even at night? Is the entryway well-lit?
  • Do trees, weeds or bushes obscure doors and windows?
  • Are curtains, shades or blinds provided?
  • Are security bars or screens provided if it is a ground or basement unit?
  • All windows that can open should have burglar bars.

11.7 Other Considerations

  • Are doors to the laundry room kept locked? Are residents given keys?
  • KPA’s policy about issuing and replacing keys? All replacing of keys/locks will be for the tenants account. If locks are changed to a different lock on the student’s request, the cost will be for the tenant/student.
  • Know your roommates’/housemates’ security habits. You are only as safe as your roommates/housemates allow you to be!
  • Ask about the turnover rate of residence. A high turnover rate may indicate problems with the area or unit.
  • Talk with prospective neighbours. Do they feel safe?
  • Call the local police and ask about the rate and types of crimes in the neighbourhood.


12. Electricity and Prepaid Electricity

Note that electricity consumption are limited per household (refer to your contract on the maximum limit per month) to an amount per student per month.

12.1 Arrangements on prepaid electricity.

One person in the commune should take responsibility for the prepaid meter and check the units on a frequent basis to ensure that you don’t run out of electricity at night or over weekends. Should this happen prepaid electricity can be bought at any PnP, most garages and Spar (almost all trading stores sells prepaid electricity).

If you buy your own electricity make sure you have the correct meter number with you as you will need the meter number before you can purchase electricity. The meter number can be found on the meter.

KPA will provide each commune with an electricity voucher every month from the 25th for the following month, coupons can be obtained at our offices on campus. Full records of purchases are kept at the office and students are welcome to obtain copies of the monthly purchases.

Notify KPA office well in advance if your electricity units are low (DO NOT WAIT UNTILL YOUR LAST UNITS RUN OUT). This will give KPA sufficient time to create and send you a new electricity coupon. Bear in mind that systems could be off line, sometimes for hours or days.

Before leaving for the school holidays make sure that the units on your meter are sufficient to last for the duration of your holiday. Necessary arrangements can be made with KPA offices.

This is very important as food in fridges can spoil or rot and on your return you will be welcomed by a terrible smell of rotten meat ect.

12.2 Tips on how to save electricity.

Switch off lights that are unnecessarily on (e.g. outside lights).
Switch off all electrical appliances when leaving your room or any other room in the commune.
Limit heaters to a minimum during winter.
Do not use heaters during peak hours of the day (e.g. 7-9am and 4-8pm).
Bar heaters and oil heaters are heavy on electricity and should not be used, when purchasing a heater ask your supplier to advise you on cost effective heaters.
Limit shower/bath time to 10 minutes per person – remember your house mates also need a hot shower.

12.3 How to deal with continual power failures

Unplug all excessive electrical appliances, overloading may cause continuous power failures. Avoid too many electrical appliances in your room.
Check the main switchboard (DB board) and make sure no circuit breakers have tripped.
Check all your electrical appliances and make sure no old or faulty appliances are plugged in, as this can cause power failures. Should KPA send an electrician on your request to check the cause of the problem and it is found that it was caused by faulty equipment the cost will be for your account.

13. General Information

13.1 Selection of “Sub wardens”

Each commune should vote for a sub warden of their choice that will represent his/her commune and will be the communication between KPA and the commune, we would like to have the names and cell numbers of the sub wardens as soon as possible.

Responsibilities of sub wardens (make the necessary arrangements to get the following in order):

  • Safety and security of the commune: Crime is a reality and it is of utmost importance that all outside doors and gates remain locked at ALL TIMES.
  • During the holiday seasons the last person to leave the house should make sure that the commune is safely locked and alarms set (if available). Inform the office of the period that the commune will remain unoccupied /empty.
  • Overall tidiness of the communal areas: The communal areas should remain in a clean and hygienic condition at all times, please ensure that the necessary roasters/timetables are set up.
  • Contribution of general cleaning products: all residence should make the necessary contributions of general cleaning products for your own use, black refuse bags and globes. Should KPA provide any of these items it will be charged to the student’s accounts.
  • NBNB!!! If you leave the commune for a period or holidays ensure that allperishable foods are removed from any fridges and switch off all fridges in your rooms.

13.2 Cleaning Program

All student houses/communes should have a cleaning service and a roaster of days and times when cleaning services are done and by whom (roasters can be obtained from our offices).

All students should make the following contribution to general cleaning products:

Dishwashing liquid
Dish swaps
Pot crouches
Handy Andy
Black refusal bags
If any of the above items are supplied by KPA cost will be charged to student accounts.

13.3 Responsibilities of Cleaning Staff

Kitchen: Clean surface area, sweep/mob floors, wash dustbin, clean stove and microwave (oven monthly), clean fridge monthly, dust*. NO DISHES WILL BE DONE BY ANY CLEANING STAFF

Lounge: Vacuum/mob and dust* (move all furniture from walls) wipe light switches.

Passage: Mob/Vacuum and dust* wipe light switches, dust*.

Bathrooms: Wash bathtub, scrub showers, clean mirrors, wash toilet, dust*

Stoop&Courtyard, outside: Sweep/mob stoop areas, clean courtyard, clean dustbins, clean drain areas, wipe/sweep windowsills.

Laundry: Clean laundry area at least every 2 weeks

Bedrooms: Enter maximum once a week. Vacuum/sweep&mob move furniture from walls, dust* (Cleaners are not allowed to enter any rooms without supervision or permission from the owner of the room, KPA will take no responsibility for lost items). KPA cleaners will not make any beds, pick clothes/laundry from the floor or remove any items from the desk to clean it).

(*dust: all windowsills, curtain rails and light fittings)

13.4 Collection of household refusal bags

Mangaung local Municipality collects household refuse bags on a weekly basis on the following days:

Brandwag – Wednesday
Universitas – Thursday

Ensure that all household refuse are ready for collection on these days in the appropriate black refuse bags (No refuse in plastic shopping bags will be collected)

Refuse should be placed in the area in front of the commune outside the gate.

Uncollected refuse for long periods can cause insect and rat infestation, KPA will remove uncollected refuse bags and charge student accounts.

13.5 Rental Accounts/Payments

Rent can be paid at our offices in cash/cheque OR Electronic bank transfer/stop order/Bank Debit orders (forms available at our office). Please make sure that you use your surname and address as your reference and not student numbers. Our bank details appear on your statement. Statements will be sent out on a monthly basis before the 25th of each month, make sure you received your statement. Rent are payable in advance before the 5th of each month, payments received after the 7th will be penalized for late payment, make sure your rent is paid promptly before the cut of date. For any queries or correction on accounts please contact the office. All statements will be sent to the students at your communal address, contact our office if you want to make arrangements for statements to be sent to a different address.

13.6 Pool/Garden services

All communes should have a garden service and pool service at least once a week, if any problems please contact our office.

14. Important Phone Numbers


To be assisted by the South African Police Service (SAPS), dial the telephone number 10111 from anywhere in South Africa. A call centre operator will answer the incoming call, take all necessary particulars and assign a Flying Squad patrol vehicle or the local police station to attend to the incident. For alternative or additional assistance from the SAPS, you can use the following SAPS station telephone numbers:

  • Vodacom Toll free Parkweg 082 112.
  • NATIONAL 10111
  • Parkweg Police Station 051 507 6003


  • Medi-Clinic Hospital – 051 404 6666.
  • Netcare Hospital – 051 407 1500.
  • Pelenomi Regional Hospital – 051 405 1911.
  • Rosepark Hospital – 051 505 5111.
  • Universitas Private Hospital – 051 506 3500.


KPA Cell number   072 088 0166
Client Service UFS office 051 411 2600
Accounts 40 Groenewoudt Street 051 522 4850
After hours   082 459 3309

You can use the cell phone number to sms or phone your requests/complaints e.g. prepaid electricity vouchers.

15. Points To Remember

We want you to have a good experience at KPA. In order to ensure this, it will be helpful if you remember these points:

  • You have the ability to portray a positive image for yourself and your institution.
  • You are expected to act as a responsible and contributing member of your community.
  • Some of your neighbours could be key people in the fields you wish to enter. Poor relations with them could hamper an otherwise positive connection with your future.

It is in KPA’s best interests that we tell you what some of the consequences of disruptive behaviour in our surrounding neighbourhoods could be:

  • Property owners could face sanctions related to your behaviour and this could lead to the loss of accommodation for you.
  • If you lose a positive reference from KPA, a search for other off-campus housing options could be difficult.
  • Frequent complaints may result in a meeting with KPA, final notices and eviction.

Please create the most positive options for yourself and your neighbours.

16. KPA: House Rules and Regulations

The rules of conduct shall be binding on the lessee/occupants as well as on any visitor and worker and forms part of your contract.

This means that steps must be taken against a lessee/occupant not complying with the rules.

It is therefore important that you, as a lessee/occupant, are well conversant with the provisions of the rules.

All lessee’s/occupants is jointly and severally responsible for the property.

The following rules are pertinently brought to your attention:

16.1 Animals, Reptiles and Birds

A Lessee/occupant of the property/section shall not keep any animals.

16.2 Refuse Disposal

A lessee/occupant of a section shall maintain in hygienic and dry conditions and use the provided receptacle for refuse within his section.

  • Ensure that refuse is placed securely in such receptacle, or in the case of tins or other containers, that such tins or containers are completely drained.
  • No building or gardens refuse allowed in receptacle.
  • No refuse may be left on any portion of the common property whether in a container or not.

16.3 Vehicles

Lessees/occupants of sections shall ensure that their vehicles and the vehicles of their visitors and guests do not drip oil or brake fluid on to the common property or in any way deface the common property.

  • Vehicles of the lessee or their guests may only be parked in areas specifically designated for this purpose.
  • No vehicles may be parked on the grassy areas
  • No owner/occupant shall be permitted to dismantle or affect major repairs to any vehicle.
  • Vehicles may not travel in excess of 10km/h on any portion of the common property. Visitors not complying may be requested to park outside property boundaries.
  • The owner may cause the vehicle be removed or towed away, at the risk and expense of the owner of the vehicle, any vehicle parked, standing or abandoned on the common property.

16.4 Damage, Alterations, or Additions to the Common Property

16.4.1 A Lessee/occupant of a section shall not mark, paint, drive nails or screws to there like into, or otherwise damage, or alter, any part of the common property without first obtaining the written consent of the         owner.

16.4.2 Notwithstanding sub-rule (1), an owner or person authorised by him may install:

  • Any locking device, safety gate, burglar bars or other safety device for protection of this section; or
  • Any screen or other device to prevent the entry of animals or insects provided that the owner have first approved in writing the nature and design of the device and the manner of its installation.
  • A lessee/occupant shall not construct or place any structure or building on his exclusive use area or common property without the prior written consent of the owner, and which will affect the scale of insurance premium, paid by the owner. Alterations and or additions for the lessees/occupant account/insurance.

16.4.3 The lessee shall not use his section, exclusive use area or any part of the common property, or permit it to be used, in such a manner or for such purpose as shall be injurious to the reputation of the property.

16.5 Signs and Notices

No occupant of a section, used for residential purposes, shall place any sign, notice, billboard or advertisement of any kind whatsoever on any part of the common property or of a section, as to be visible from outside the section, without the written consent of the owner first having being obtained.

16.6 Laundry

No washing will be allowed to hang from balconies, windows or any other section on the common property than the provided washing lines.

16.7 Storage of Inflammatory Material and other Dangerous Acts

An occupant shall not store any material, or do or permit or allow to be done, any dangerous act in the buildings or on the common property which will or may increase the rate of the premium payable by the owner on any insurance policy.

16.8 Eradication of Pests

The lessee shall keep his section free of white ants, borer and other wood destroying insects and to this end shall permit the owner, the managing agent, and their duly authorised agents or employees, to enter upon his section from time to time for the purpose as may be reasonably necessary to eradicate any such pests. The cost of the inspection, eradicating any such pests as may be found within the section, replacement of any woodwork or other material forming part of such section which may be damaged by any such pests shall be borne by the lessee of the section concerned.

16.9 Additional Rules

16.9.1 Residents must supervise their children and the children of their visitors so that no damage or nuisance is caused to the common property or other occupiers.
16.9.2 No persons are allowed to play with or damage the post-boxes, plants, shrubs, trees, gate/mechanism and/or swimming pool equipment. Any damage due to such action will be charged to the relevant lessee’s account.
16.9.3 The lessee is responsible for their visitor’s actions. Any damages caused by such persons, shall be for the lessee’s account. No hobby or any other activity on the common property which causes a nuisance for other tenants.
16.9.4Occupiers are responsible for their servant’s actions
16.9.5 No fireworks, crackers, rocket, firearms, airguns or any other instruments to be discharged on the property.
16.9.6 All facilities on the common property are for the exclusive use of the occupants and no outsiders/visitors will be allowed to use any of the facilities on the common property this includes the pool and braai area provided.
16.9.7 24 hours notice will be given to vacate the property as a result of my behaviour that includes, inter alia, partaking in drugs, alcohol abuse, and intentional damage to property, theft, assault or any other conduct that would result in the immediate termination of my lease.
16.9.8 The use of “HUBBLY-BUBBLYS” is prohibited and will be confiscated immediately.
16.9.9 The property will be utilised for no other purposes than for living purpose and will not allow any other person to occupy the property for any period (even overnight). The occupant will not cede any of the obligations in terms of the lease and will not sublet any part of the property.

16.10 Civility and Respect

In the interest of the complex/common property and working relations with all residents it is essential that we co-operate to maintain and improve the property, also to ensure that the manner in which we use the facilities on the property does not create a danger for other people or the complex.

16.11 Heaters

No bar or oil heaters will be allowed at any time. Only 2 heaters per household will be accepted. If more than two and bar or oil heaters are found on the premises, KPA will immediately confiscate them.

17. Bursaries

You are a BURSARY student signing a contract?

  • You must have an original bursary letter from your bursary stating that they will pay for you (on bursary letter it must state how much they will pay for you for the year).
  • There has to be a contact number for your bursary as well as astamp on it.
  • You have to bring your latest account from the university if you are not a first year
  • You have to bring your latest results from the university.
  • A parent must sign the contract and provide a proof income (pay slip or 3 months bank statements)
  • Everything the bursary does not pay for the student will be held accountablefor NB!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure what the maximum amount is that your bursary will pay for accommodation before signing the contract. Do not exceed the maximum amount unless a working parent can pay the difference.


+ Property News
Property News
+ Student Guidelines
Student Guidelines
+ Upcomming Events
Upcomming Events
+ List Accommodation
List Accommodation